Guidelines for adding articles to Unique Article Wizard.
We look forward to receiving your articles, but we DO NOT under any circumstances accept submissions from bots or services we have not approved. The captcha is there to prove you are human. Any attempts to bypass it using automated services is a blatant disregard for our Terms of Service and will be dealt with accordingly. Please be sure you agree with these terms prior to signing up.
1. Submitting your articles to Unique Article Wizard. does not mean you will be paid any sort of financial compensation. In fact you will not be paid by us or any of our users for free use of your article.
2. Affiliate links Are Not Permitted! Any articles that you submit to Unique Article Wizard. may not contain any affiliate links what so ever. If your article does mention other products or websites they must contain a direct link only to that website or product.
3. In submitting your article(s) to Unique Article Wizard. you irrevocably grant others free usage rights to publish your articles, This will include the resource box that you provide which credits you as the author of the content. Said article(s) may be used in any way by anyone such as but not limited to website publication, e zine publication, magazine publication, web blogs, through RSS syndicated feeds etc.
4. Any article(s) that you or your staff submit must be 100% your own work! You can not submit articles written by authors other than yourself and/or your staff. You may not submit any purchased private label rights article(s). All content must be written by you and you must be the sole copyright holder for all articles you submit. Ghost Written articles are ok assuming you are the only person now in ownership of rights to the article(s) in question.
5. Submission of an article does not guarantee that it will be included in the pages of [website name]. We always reserve all rights to reject any content for any reason.
6. Articles with any spelling or grammar errors will be deleted. It is your job to ensure you only submit professional content, please check your article(s) before submission.
Guidelines For Affiliate Web Page Templates
There generally comes a time within your endeavors to produce some affiliate earnings where by you just need to bite the bullet and make an affiliate web page. But wait, how challenging and, essentially, how easy will it be to make one? You need it to be quick mainly because you must begin earning income now. Have you considered speeding things up by utilising an affiliate web page template? Please read on to learn more.
Automate, automate, automate
There’s a saying which comes up a whole lot in internet marketing. It’s about trial and error to determine the things that work, then applying that method and repeating it. It unquestionably seems sensible to implement this to the development of your affiliate web page as well, but maybe you have concerns about them looking uninteresting or common. There does exist a chance of this transpiring if you’re not cautious but before you are concerned with that you should ensure that you have got something reasonable to begin with.
If you’ve looked over loads of affiliate web pages you might get the opinion the quality doesn’t matter so much and therefore it’s just about the content material. Of course the content material is very important: you’ll generally see affiliate marketer’s placing practically all their content material in a single big lengthy web page using their purchase link at the end. This approach will work but it appears rather dreadful. I find the appearance of a single big long web page genuinely off-putting. I additionally detest web pages with way too many fonts, and fonts which are too big, red and shouting. I believe there exists a happy medium to affiliate web page style and design where by it is possible to promote your message without making use of terrible design and style.
Templates for success
You would possibly not possess any design abilities yourself so why wouldn’t you make use of someone else’s. Look for a template that roughly works well with your affiliate product or service, then personalize it to accommodate. Personalizing is essential simply because you don’t genuinely want it to resemble the typical template and as a consequence similar to many other people’s web pages, however, you don’t need to modify it a great deal for getting your brand across.
Get yourself a primary logo design or brand and apply that all through your website to obtain uniformity. This tends to typically only be a matter of changing the common logo design graphic with your own. Within a web site design package deal for example WordPress this is certainly made truly simple for you.
Speed and efficiency
Design templates are an excellent way to create your affiliate web pages. They can be speedy to implement, cost-effective and can make you as well as your affiliate product or service appear much more professional. Making a reasonable affiliate cash flow is tough enough without the need to spend some time developing a web page completely from scratch, and don’t forget that you might need to have a number of web pages launched and established before you’ll see any gain. So why wouldn’t you make life easier by making use of good quality affiliate web page templates?